Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Don't Look

If you have a queasy tummy then don't look at the following pictures. Thank you Natalie for being my photographer! It is amazing that it really doesn't hurt so bad! I will be interested to see what the Dr. says and does next Monday. I wonder if he is going to cut that gauze stuff off then? Maybe he will leave it and I will have extra padding the rest of my life.

Doesn't it look like I stepped on a spider. Well those are stitches!!!! GROSS!!!!


Isn't that a nice skin graft place????? And to end on a happy note.

Here is my little Madeline laughing! She thinks all my jokes are funny!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad your feeling better, all of you!!! Hope to see you soon!

Jill said...

Thank goodness for Maddie's little smiling face or I really might have gotten sick at those pictures. Why didn't I adhere to the warning?! :) I hope this works to get rid of that pesky thing once and for all!

Kelly Bumgardner said...

You and your foot!!!

natalieshaub said...

Hey... whoever took those pictures of your foot is a fabulous photographer! She should go into business and start charging!?!?
Haha!
Looking forward to getting that foot all better!