Friday, October 29, 2010

38 Weeks

Yep, I am all the way to 38 weeks. This was when our little Madeline Grace was born but I think Baby Hotdog is very comfortable in my tummy and is going to stay awhile. The doctor (Dr. Wilson) said he is head down but a bit sideways. That is why my right side keeps swelling and my right hand goes numb.

shogun 003

Please notice Madeline trying to stick her tummy out for the picture.  I sure hope she is ready to be a big sister. She is also holding the goldfish crackers she picked at the dollar bin in Target. These were her reward from Nick for being a big girl at BSF on Wednesday. As she eats them she reminds us that she is a big girl.

2 comments:

Janette said...

You look GREAT!! I can't wait to meet little "hot dog"!! So close... :)) Hope you're getting all settled in your new house -- you should post some pictures :)!!

Dacia said...

she is such a hoot with that belly!! i love your little maddie...she sure has character...i wonder where she gets that? :-) oh and your belly is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!! can't wait to meet baby hot dog!