Tuesday, March 22, 2011

4 months old

I can believe Will is already 4 months old! He is growing everyday and so alert. He loves toys. He is always reaching, grabbing, shaking, or yelling at his things. He now likes the office and LOVES the bouncy seat. He even spends some of his day chewing on the ribbons on his lovey. We are working on taking better naps and sleeping a bit longer at night. He does love to eat. I’m not sure of his weight but it HAS to be close to or over 16 pounds. He is wearing my arms out. He has the best laugh and smiles so easily. He is a joy to our home! His big sister sure is crazy about him and helped me get a few smiling pictures.

edited 4 months 013

edited 4 months 022

edited 4 months 003

We sure love our drooling blue eyed baby boy!

4 comments:

Rochelle said...

I love your drooling blue eyed babe too =-- 4 months -- really????

Positive Thoughts said...

See the power of positive thoughts within you.

Anonymous said...

William is SO handsome! Can't wait to get my hands on him when you visit in May.

Anonymous said...

that was from me, Sally...not Anonymous...