Thursday, October 13, 2011

So I said I would never "homeschool" and now I kind of am... I mean it is just a preschool program but it is sort of schoolish and I love it. It sure reminds me of how much I loved teaching first grade. Thank you to this http://www.1plus1plus1equals1.com/RaisingRockStarsPreschool.html for the great curriculum! Here is our first week board. A Bible verse, letter, sight word, and number each week. Now if only I could memorize the verse as quickly as Madeline.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Mrs. Schmelzer said...

You are such a GREAT mom!!!! I love the "bulletin" board...I know how much you loved making those :) Sure miss you friend! Hope you had a very Happy Anniversary!!! Scott and I are heading to HAWAII!!!! He is taking me on his work trip and we are extending it a few days. We leave Wednesday. Can't wait!