Sunday, December 2, 2012

Sunday

So I talked my favorite blogging friends into doing another week in the life. The first time Natalie and I did this was when we each only had one little girl!  Oh how much easier that Altus life!  So here is our Sunday…

We headed off to church and I forgot the camera. It was even a big morning. William moved up to the big boy classroom and now he is with Tru and Griff from his birthday party. He didn’t even cry. I think he was excited about the ABC’s hanging on the wall. His old teachers did come find me and say they heard him coming down the hall and they sure missed him. Don’t they know how to make a mom feel fabulous. Nick and I taught our first graders and then headed to Bob Evans. It was delicious as ALWAYS!

photo1

You always have to keep one eye on this guy or he will steal your bacon!

photo

Then it was time for football!  For once all our teams were playing at different times. First off the Rams with a fabulous overtime victory. During half time we did our Truth in the Tinsel.

We read the prophecy in Isaiah about the coming King. Jesus is our King of Kings. Madeline painted and bedazzled a beautiful crown!

Sunday 1131Sunday 1232

We put William down for his nap but he just sang, jumped, played, and read.  He made a mess on the floor so he yelled I’m sorry and ran and got a wet wipe. He then “cleaned” up the spill and put the wet wipe in the trash.

Sunday 1273

While watching the Bengals game we ate our leftover Chili that Nick made yesterday.  William was fussing because his chili kept falling off his spoon. I so I stood behind him and started feeding him. The next thing I knew he had fallen asleep just like this leaning on my arm. He slept for the next 2 hours. One hour in my arms and then while Madeline and I set up MOPS at the church he snuggled with Nick.

Sunday 1344

We ended the day with a little family play time and now I am headed down to watch the end of the Cowboys game!

My favorite things of today was Madeline’s excitement and a little shock over seeing Will at the playground during church. She said he just looked at me like I wasn’t even his sister. William told Nick to “just let me go” when he was tickling him. I think he has been listening to his sister. It’s going to be a crazy fun week.

sleepy

Here is the first time we did week in the life…

http://www.theschindlers.blogspot.com/2009/12/monday.html

No comments: