Saturday, September 20, 2008

Very, Very, Sick

Well, not a very fun update for the Schindler Family. Madeline started to have a runny nose the day we left Ohio and it has just kept getting a wee bit worse. She is even turning into a grouchy girl, so no pictures. Nick and I even woke up with sore throats this morning. I have officially given up on trying to get her back on schedule. It just seems a little too tough when she feels so yucky. I will try again when the runny nose goes away. I sure crave our schedule and routine. It is amazing how much more I can get accomplished and how much happier she is when our days run in a smooth routine. I spent yesterday scrubbing the tile floors. Not a very fun job! I thought our tile was sealed but it wasn't and now we have some stain issues. So that is my project for the next few days, clean the grout and then seal,seal,seal!!!! What a very boring blog.

1 comment:

Kelly Bumgardner said...

Poor little Maddie!!! I hope she starts feeling better soon. Gosh I wish you were still teaching next door. You would really love a few of my kiddos this year. They keep us laughing.