Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Sunday, December 28, 2008
Friday, December 19, 2008
Now she is having some fun!
Ignore the drool. :)
Monday, December 15, 2008
The above picture shows how she truly feels about being sick.
I have to agree that it STINKS!
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Monday, December 8, 2008
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Thursday, November 27, 2008
Nick, Maddie, and I sitting on the plane waiting to go on our adventure.
Madeline with her ear plugs ...she didn't even try to take them out! What a good girl!
Madeline sleeping with Aunt Sally after her Thanksgiving playing!
Madeline and her new friend Addison. They played and played and played!
Nick and Sally playing Rock Band!!!
Sally and Eric during the song!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Thursday, November 20, 2008
This is a blog tag game that is making the rounds. Here are the rules of the game:
- Link to the person who tagged you. I've been tagged by Maria. (Who is one of my favorite 1st grade parents of all times with the cutest little boys!)
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write 6 random things about yourself.
- Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I am currently trying to teach myself how to sew. Sometimes it comes out great and other times it is a great addition to the dumpster in the alley.
2. I LOVE ebay. I did my entire wedding from ebay (wedding dress..new with tags, linens, center pieces, decorations, .....EVERYTHING) and then resold everything and made money off my wedding.
3. I played on a girls flag football team in college called...At least we are cute our freshman year (we lost every game but...at least we are cute) Then sophomore year we were Ugly, Junior year Uglier, and Senior year Ugliest. Yes, we did get better each year and even competed in the Nike flag football tournament in Dallas. The team even continued for a few years after we graduated they were called..more ugly.....
4. Every night is a theme night for dinner....
Monday = Seafood
Wednesday = Indian Day
Thursday = Japanese/Chinese Day
Friday = Mexican Fiesta Day
Saturday = All American Day
Sunday = Take your wife out to dinner day
5. I love to watch The Hills (sad isn't it!!) and I love my DVR!!!!
6. I love routine and follow the fly lady cleaning plan everyday, almost. :)
I guess those are 6 random things about good ole' me...now to tag...
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Friday, November 14, 2008
This is my new village set! It lights up and everything!
Here is our fireplace. I still need to find a cute stocking for Madeline.
Our tree has a million,billion lights on it! I love nighttime!! I have all our gifts wrapped and under the tree except a few that are still coming by UPS! (Thank you fly lady and your holiday planning schedule!) http://www.flylady.net/pages/holidaycruising1.asp
This is our new piece of furniture we got last weekend. Merry Christmas to me!
I put wreaths on all the front windows. I have always loved that and I got wreaths super cheap after Christmas last year and super great suction cups at the dollar store!
Madeline said that she loves the wreaths and has been a super good girl this year!
Here is our nativity set in our dining room.