Saturday, December 13, 2008

Nurse Julie

Well, what a fun Saturday. I spent today with my two sickies. Nick is now sick with the tummy flu (I'm hoping it is just the 24 hour kind I had last weekend) and Madeline is still coughing. We have another dr.'s appointment for Monday morning if she is not better. But in the middle of her sickness she has learned to clap her hands. She is just clapping and clapping now. I will hopefully catch some video tomorrow and a few pictures. No, I still haven't figured out how to use the new video camera and get the videos on the blog but Nick has promised that when he makes his miracle recover he will teach me. He then went on to say something about not giving me a fish but teaching me to fish. :) I hope that our home will be germ free by the time company starts arriving!

1 comment:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I can't wait to see her clap! Love it!