Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas Party

Friday night was our squadron Christmas Party. It was so much fun! The food fabulous. Nick and I both won super nice door prizes and the dirty Santa game was the best. (Thanks Natalie)



Madeline and I before we left for the party.




Nick and Madeline at the party. (Poor thing with a runny nose)



Our Fabulously, Fun, Festive table of Friends!
Our Saturday morning started off with Madeline coughing and coughing. We eventually headed to the ER and they gave her some medicine and sent us on home. Then Nick and I spent Saturday working outside and then we went to the local college Christmas program. Our friend Laura Brown was playing her French Horn. Madeline loved the show and just wiggled and wiggled in time to the music. Her favorite part was all the clapping. She would smile and smile. Then came Sunday. I woke up with the 24 hour stomach bug. I don't know what I would have done if Nick hadn't been home. But as I am typing this I am enjoying a yummy meal of dry toast and 7 up! I sure hope nobody else gets all these germs we have!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, pictures. Boooo on you all being sick! We had such a good time Friday as well. Hope to see you guys soon!!