Friday, November 14, 2008

Christmas Time!

I know many of you have said that I am crazy for already having my Christmas decorations up...but I LOVE Christmas!!! This is the first year in quite a few that Nick and I will be home for Christmas and we are even having both our families come and visit during the holiday. It should be super fun! So I thought I would help everyone get in the Christmas spirit by posting some of our holiday pictures and of course use my favorite model to show things off. She is really starting to love rolling over and being on her tummy. She is such a little chatter. She just talks and talks and talks. She wakes up talking, she falls asleep talking, she tries to eat and a talk, take a bath and talk (getting a few bubbles in the mouth), and of course play and talk. She is a real joy!


Madeline loves the decorations!

This is my new village set! It lights up and everything!



Here is our fireplace. I still need to find a cute stocking for Madeline.



Our tree has a million,billion lights on it! I love nighttime!! I have all our gifts wrapped and under the tree except a few that are still coming by UPS! (Thank you fly lady and your holiday planning schedule!) http://www.flylady.net/pages/holidaycruising1.asp




This is our new piece of furniture we got last weekend. Merry Christmas to me!





I put wreaths on all the front windows. I have always loved that and I got wreaths super cheap after Christmas last year and super great suction cups at the dollar store!




Madeline said that she loves the wreaths and has been a super good girl this year!








Here is our nativity set in our dining room.
Now, everybody go decorate!!!




4 comments:

Janette said...

I love all your decorations. I, too, LOVE to decorate for Christmas -- it is defintely my favorite. We decorate not only the inside of the house, but the outside and yard too :)

I'm ready for the next 2 weeks to go by so I can drag everything out, but there is planned for almost every day between now and Thanksgiving! Crazy!!

Check out the blog for Logan's exciting news of the day -- VERY excited!! :)

Kelly Bumgardner said...

So it looks like you weren't joking about the Christmas decorations. I don't even have all of my christmas copies ran yet. Yikes!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, impressive!! We will be getting festive the weekend after Thanksgiving!!! Hope to have the tree up that weekend anyway!!! Thanks for the inspriation!!!
bobbie

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Can I just pretend that your house is mine? :) Beautiful!