Monday, November 10, 2008

Crazy Fun Weekend!!!

We have had such a busy weekend! It all started with Nick and I heading to Oklahoma City for my 10 year college reunion!!! My parents came on down to Altus to stay with Madeline. I had a great time seeing old friends! Here are some of my wonderful girlfriends!
Then we celebrated my mom's 61st birthday!


She is shocked by her gift from my Dad and he sure thinks it is funny! Madeline was very cute during her bath time and put on a show for the family with her frog!

Madeline enjoyed having somebody different feed her those yummy vegetables.

Then we put up our Christmas tree!


And of course there was lots of card playing!!!
We had a great weekend! Thanks for driving down Mom & Dad!




We Love you!


2 comments:

Janette said...

Holy Cow -- you have your Christmas tree up already?? :)

Julie said...

Yes I do!! This is the first year in 3 years I get to put it up and I am soooooooo excited. Nick and I love Christmas and have been having to hold ourselves back from putting it up before Halloween. :)