Thursday, November 20, 2008

I've been tagged!

This is a blog tag game that is making the rounds. Here are the rules of the game:

  • Link to the person who tagged you. I've been tagged by Maria. (Who is one of my favorite 1st grade parents of all times with the cutest little boys!)
  • Post the rules on your blog.
  • Write 6 random things about yourself.
  • Tag 6-ish people at the end of your post.
  • Let each person know he/she has been tagged.
  • Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
I think this is pretty hard.... here goes nothing...

1. I am currently trying to teach myself how to sew. Sometimes it comes out great and other times it is a great addition to the dumpster in the alley.

2. I LOVE ebay. I did my entire wedding from ebay (wedding dress..new with tags, linens, center pieces, decorations, .....EVERYTHING) and then resold everything and made money off my wedding.

3. I played on a girls flag football team in college called...At least we are cute our freshman year (we lost every game but...at least we are cute) Then sophomore year we were Ugly, Junior year Uglier, and Senior year Ugliest. Yes, we did get better each year and even competed in the Nike flag football tournament in Dallas. The team even continued for a few years after we graduated they were called..more ugly.....

4. Every night is a theme night for dinner....
Monday = Seafood
Tuesday=Italian Day
Wednesday = Indian Day
Thursday = Japanese/Chinese Day
Friday = Mexican Fiesta Day
Saturday = All American Day
Sunday = Take your wife out to dinner day

5. I love to watch The Hills (sad isn't it!!) and I love my DVR!!!!

6. I love routine and follow the fly lady cleaning plan everyday, almost. :)

I guess those are 6 random things about good ole' me...now to tag...

Natalie
Mandy
Laura
Kelly
Bobbie
Katie

No comments: