Saturday, November 22, 2008

Game Night

The other night we had a few friends over (The Shaubs and The Browns) for some chili and game playing. I made chili from a spice packet that I bought at Scott Farms here is Altus. If you come visit I will take you to the cute little shop that is filled with all sorts of dips, spices, and dinner kits that are made in Altus. Nick and I just found the place last week after I won a $10.00 gift certificate at Wives Club. The chili was pretty yummy but the talking with friends was even better! Yea for good friends!!!!


Nick and Isabella Shaub cheesing it up during game time.


Jason, Laura and Natalie during Cranium. (Which the boys barely won)




Ben and Jason relaxing in their victory!


Natalie and Isabella smiling through the painful loss!
I am counting on a rematch very soon. I am tired of hearing Nick's gloating!!!!!!

No comments: