Friday, January 16, 2009

Play Time!

Our friends Mandi and Madilyn invited us over for a super fun play date today. The girls are pretty close in age and are doing about the same things. Mostly trying and being so frustrated with crawling! They just gave each other the stare down and a few pokes. It was lots of fun and I sure hope this becomes a regular treat along with the yummy muffins Mandi made! Just remember if you are bored and don't have any toys shoes will always do! Now I must go pack for our weekend trip to Wichita!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does everyone realize how STINKIN' CUTE my niece is???? I sure hope so! I love that she has a little friend with the same name (who is also quite cute.)

Katie said...

cute pics! Looks like they are best friends :)

Anonymous said...

Super cute pics!! Looks like fun!!