Friday, June 26, 2009

VBS

We just wrapped up a fabulous week of Vacation Bible School. We had around 20 kindergartners (going to be in first grade next year). They were so fun and great listeners. VBS is always lots of fun when you get to work with your friends. Madeline loved her class and I am sure she was the star of the room. :) She even made a few crafts which I am proudly displaying on the refrigerator. This is our first artwork! Here are some pictures of my fun team and our decorations.
(In case you can't tell the theme was Australia)

Here is my friend Rochelle and me by our outback sheep farm area for the Bible Study part.

Here is Natalie in the middle of missions harbor with our fabulous light house.

(Yes it has a real light)

He is Mandy by her tree and crazy Kangaroo.

Here is Destiny our wonderful high school helper who was such a helping hand she is standing by our window out to the great barrier reef!

1 comment:

Sally said...

Your decorations were FANTASTIC!! I wish I could have been one of those kindergartners!