Saturday, August 29, 2009

New Fridge!

Warning, Warning, Warning!

This post has nothing to due with Madeline so if you only care about her then skip this post about Nick and I.  My parents bought a new refrigerator almost a year ago and have been storing their old one for us. They delivered it in the new shiny red truck last weekend. It has been fabulous. Here are a few pictures. I cleaned out my other freezer and even labeled the shelves so now it might stay organized! Thanks Mom and Dad. I do think Nick is a little grumpy I cleaned out the freezer.

He has been eating frozen leftovers most of the week!

 

Park & Fridge 065

New Fridge in the laundry room. They had to take off the molding and build a platform for it to fit. The hole was an inch too small!

Park & Fridge 066

New freezer that holds meats and cooler supplies.

Park & Fridge 067

 

Old freezer with my labels!

1 comment:

Sally said...

I like hearing about you and Nick too...:) Good job on the labeling. I did enjoy the M.G. video as well.