Saturday, October 3, 2009

A Week of Fun

This week we have been having so much fun with our friends! Between Bible Study, Park dates, Play Group, and Book Club, I really don’t think things could get much more fun around here!  We are just so dang blessed! Here are some pictures from our park date with friends and for my mom, a picture of the table I set for my book club dinner.  Madeline has just been busy playing and talking to her friends. I sure wish I knew what she was saying. Today she was trying to tell Nick something and he just wasn’t getting it. Finally he said take me and show me. She took him by the finger and lead him to her room where she wanted her shoes out of the closet. She does say shoes very clearly but she just stuffs it in the middle of a whole bunch of things we just don’t quite understand. She is such a fast talker. 

4 comments:

Sally said...

Thanks for the fun update! :)

Jill said...

I wonder who she gets the fast talking from?? Hmm... :)

Mandi Merritt said...

So cute! It's so much fun watching them grow up. I can't believe how quickly they are picking things up these days. The table looks fantastic! I have heard so many raves about your wonderful meal!

Anonymous said...

The table was even more beautiful in person... such a great hostess Julie, it was a really nice evening!!!