Sunday, November 15, 2009

Purple Princess

Here is a picture of our purple princess from after church. Yes, she does have a purple “fur” coat to go with. She is now fascinated with the camera and runs over to see herself after every picture. It makes it a little bit more difficult to take pictures. :)

Purple princess 022 smaller Purple princess 024 smaller

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Happy Princess                                               on a  mission to see herself.

Following our short photo shoot as I was changing my clothes she came running in the room yelling Boo Boo Boo Boo. She had found a band aid and invented a wound on her hand that just really needed a band aid. It sure made me laugh and yes I did cover up the boo boo with a nice boring brown band aid. I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

Robin said...

My girls love bandaids too. Its like a bandaid can fix anything in their world...I wish I had a bandaid like that for me....haha....cute pictures of the princess.

pink is the new black said...

my girls love bandaids too to reiterate what Robin said...just wait until she's obsessed with the "fun" bandaids...then EVERYTHING will need one!!!