Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 1

It has begun. Yep, Madeline & I dropped of Nick at the base early this morning. He is headed for a month of training and then a 6 month deployment.  That makes it 7 months until we see his handsome face again. These are the things I know…

1. God is sovereign. He was not surprised by this deployment and I know He has a purpose.  (Pray that is revealed quickly to Nick and I.)

2. The internet will be our best friend with Skype, email, and lots of blogging.

3. Madeline hasn’t wet her pants in 5 days! (I had to think of something happy!)

 

That is my update for today.  I must go pack a box of all the stuff we couldn’t fit in his bags and get it to the post office.

3 comments:

Janette said...

Good luck, Julie!! We will be praying for you!! :)

Mandi Merritt said...

We will keep prying for all three of you.

Way to go Maddy!!!!!!

Team Summers said...

Hugs and prayers!