Thursday, April 15, 2010

Arriving in November

New Baby 10 weeks

 

Introducing Baby Schindler. (Head on the right and feet on the left, the circle on the head is the egg sac) We are 10 weeks into this journey and very excited. Nick and I just know that Madeline is going to be a great big sister to this little one.  We went for our first appointment and actually had Dr. Hyde. She was the doctor that delivered Madeline. She couldn’t believe how much that teeny tiny little baby  Madeline had grown. She said everything looked fabulous with the baby and even gave me some medicine for this CONSTANT nausea and throwing up. Let’s pray it works and for a healthy (non colicky) baby who loves to sleep!

5 comments:

Mandi Merritt said...

Great ultrasound picture! So glad you got some goods for the nausea. Shouldn't be too much longer now!

Mrs. Schmelzer said...

Been thinking about you and I am so excited for you! Hope you are feeling better soon!! Are you going to find out what you are having??? Take care!

pink is the new black said...

CONGRATS!!! I'm so excited for you!!! Keep us updated!

Rochelle said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! YEA!!!! now I gotta think of an ultra cool baby gift that will out do what you did for me... do you know how stressful that is for me?! But YEA for new baby schindler!!!!

Janette said...

CONGRATS again -- so excited for you guys!! :))