Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Motorcycle Fun

Last Friday night we went to the local motorcycle dealership and watched a professional motorcycle trick rider. It was blazing hot but super fun to watch. I kept thinking we were going to end up on the news because the guy was going to crash. Luckily he did not crash and Madeline loved the show. Did I mention it was free? I sure love Altus!

Motorcycle 015 

Madeline was trying to get the hair out of her face.

Here is a little video of the riders!

Then tonight I went to dinner with the girls. We sure laughed a bunch and I think we were the loudest group there!

It was Tara, Klara, Vicky, Aimee, Mandi, Natalie, and Me.  Mandi’s family is about to move to L.A. and Vicky’s family is leaving for six months of training!  Six of us all have 2 year old little girls who LOVE to play together. Did I mention how much I love Altus? Except when people leave!

Motorcycle 037

No comments: