Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Happy Birthday to Me!

So today is my 34th birthday and it has been a pretty fabulous day if I do say so myself.  I really do love birthdays and my family has ALWAYS made it special. So here is my day….

Madeline and I on our way to Bible Study. I think I did pretty good for just sticking my arm out.

Birthday 004

 Mandi, Me, and Natalie at Bible Study. This was Mandi’s last week because they headed to L.A.  It was also our last week before our summer break.

Birthday 005

Then after Bible Study we ate at the pantry. (I forgot to take a picture of that.) And after naptime Natalie, Isabella, and Ethan stopped by and brought yummy Starbucks. Finally, Nick came home and we went out to eat. I should have double checked the picture.

Birthday 006

Nick surprised me with a yummy white cake with this great whipped icing. YUM!!!

Birthday 007

Here is Nick and Madeline right after the Happy Birthday song.

Birthday 008

Madeline and I after a second singing of the song. Can you tell she is excited about the cake?

Birthday 011

The day finished with another round of Happy Birthday signing with my parents on Skype, a gift of comfy P.J.’s which I am wearing and laid back T.V. time. What a super fabulous birthday! Thank you to EVERYONE that made it special.

3 comments:

natalieshaub said...

i'm coming over tomorrow for some of that yummy cake. Glad you had a good birthday Julie. Here's to a good year!

Janette said...

Glad you had an awesome birthday. I, too, still love birthdays! :)

Mrs. Schmelzer said...

Hey birthday girl! You just look so happy and always having so much fun with your friends and the little girls are so cute! Glad you had a great day...you deserve it! I spent the whole day at school...never ending job starting again! Miss you!