Thursday, August 5, 2010

Baby Hot Dog

(Yes, we still can’t decide on a name) Today I headed to the doctors office for the yummy glucose test. Nothing like flat orange soda with an extra scoop of sugar at 9 in the morning. They said everything looked great. BHD’s heart rate was 155 and I am up 2 pounds from my pre-baby weight…so that would 17 pounds I have gained after I stopped being sick.  About 100 days left! BHD got his first package in the mail today. It was a fun box of all kinds of treats from The Brown’s. Madeline was so excited. She has been bringing the treats one at a time to my tummy, singing the happy birthday song, and then placing them on my tummy. She got very excited when BHD began kicking super hard at the new Gymboree outfit she brought over. So we know he has good fashion sense?  She has also tried to put on a few of the outfits.  The box has provided hours of entertainment for our future big sister.  Thank you Brown Family. I sure hope we get stationed together again one of these days. I hear that Scott AFB is a fabulous place!

2 comments:

Dacia said...

can't wait to meet baby hot dog. we haven't decided on a name either....i'm leaning towards baby corn dog. what do you think? :-)

Shamus said...

We're so glad everyone liked the goods. :) We miss you guys!!