Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend

So we have had a nice laid back family weekend. Here are few of the highlights.

Nick installed these fancy new headrest into my car. (
Another bargain he found on dealnews.com)That way when we take our long road trips the kids will have a bit of DVD entertainment. Madeline and I sat in the car and supervised. Maddie “drove” the car and I just held the light and sometimes my smaller hand was needed for tight spaces. But what a great team!

car

Then we went for a family walk and noticed this cute little bird. He has been hanging out on the ledge above our front door. I really liked him until I noticed the mess he was leaving me!

Church 009

This is a picture of Madeline telling the birdie to say cheese for his picture.

Church 010

Then it was finally Sunday. Can you believe Madeline just walked into her Sunday School class like a big girl and didn’t even cry? Nick and I were so shocked we high fived the whole way down the hall to our class and I ate an extra donut hole in honor of the milestone.  Here is her project of the week and Madeline helping Nick and I in the toddler room for extended session.

No comments: