Sunday, August 29, 2010

Yee Haw Rodeo

It is Rodeo time in Altus. This has to be one of our favorite Altus things. Grandpa Ross & Grandma Jenna even came for the fun (and to pick up our garage sale items).

Here is Grandpa & Madeline all ready for the Rodeo.

Rodeo 005

Grandma Jenna joined the fun. (I think I might have learned where I get my love of theme dressing.)

Rodeo 013

Food always makes events more fun.

Rodeo 017

There was lots of card playing, play dough smooshing, Madeline chasing, and bubble blowing. We even got to watch a fabulous parade with lots of candy.

I forgot the camera at home!

Rodeo 022 

One last Altus Grandpa and Grandma Searl Photo.

Rodeo 042

Hope our bellhop was gentle to your luggage.

Rodeo 036

Thanks for hauling our “valuables” back for the garage sale.

Rodeo 044

1 comment:

Sally said...

oh my goodness! I love these photos of Maddie and grandpa rosh.
AND grandma Jenna. SO CUTE!