Sunday, September 19, 2010

OU Game

This weekend we were able to go watch the OU vs. Air Force game. It was so much fun. Grandpa Ross and Grandma Jenna drove from Branson (there for work) to go to the game and watch Madeline. The day was super HOT, but lots of fun.

ou game 026

Here we are at the game! 32 weeks into having baby Hot Dog.

ou game 027

This is the view from our seats with the other 83,000 fans! What a fun afternoon of some Sooner football. It sure was a close game. YIKES!  I wish I would have gotten some pictures or video of the flyovers. They were super loud!

 

Thanks for coming down. Sorry I didn’t take more pictures of the fun times. Did I mention that Grandpa Ross and Grandma Jenna are driving home with a car FULL of all the things the packers will not take. (All our liquids, propane tank, chemicals, and my favorite sparkle cake stand) Thanks guys!

No comments: