Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Zoo Time

On our last fun filled day with Tara, Eva, and Violet we headed to the St. Louis Zoo. This was the first time for Madeline to actually go to a zoo besides the time we went to the OKC zoo when she was a baby.  First off the zoo is FREE! Which is fabulous and if you get there during the first hour the zoo is opened you can go to the kid zoo section for free. So Tara and I meet up in the kiddy section. It was just too cute! The girls loved it! Actually, I think their favorite part was chasing a chicken around but the teach in me loved the story time followed by a craft. Here are some pictures of our day together. We sure are going to miss you guys!

smaller zoo day 003

Oh No! Madeline got eaten by a hippo!!

smaller zoo day 004 

They had these climbing walks up to huge slides. Madeline loved it (after she watched Eva do it).

smaller zoo day 016

This is how Madeline and Eva spent most of the day. (Hand in Hand and eating a snack.)

smaller zoo day 057

Aren’t they cute?

smaller zoo day 068

Madeline with her craft. They decorated pots and planted seeds. We are going to try and grow some lettuce.

**I’m so mad I didn’t get a picture of Tara and I together with the girls. I guess they will just need to come back and visit, again.

I think we only got to about 1/2 the zoo. I think we will be spending many pretty days there and taking all our visitors there!

 

Madeline and Eva doing a little driving. In only 14 more years this could really be happening!

1 comment:

Shamus said...

I just love them!!!