Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving

Worst picture taker EVER! Yep, I just enjoyed the holiday and forgot to take any pictures. We had a nice laid back holiday with Grandpa Ross & Grandma Jenna. A nice small turkey breast, some of our favorite side dishes, pecan pie, and chocolate cake. We even had our friends the Latall’s come visit. I’m not sure they will ever come back because Nick talked Jon into helping him build his new trailer. Here are the FEW pictures I took.

Thanksgiving 014

Will did lots of sleeping & eating!

Thanksgiving 021

Madeline enjoyed having the grandparents to play with. (Mom liked it too!)

Thanksgiving 022

Here is our thanksgiving table.

Thanksgiving 017

Yes, this is the only picture I took of Grandpa Ross & I took none of Grandma Jenna. I will do so much better at Christmas!

Thanksgiving 024

Here is our turkey breast. Isn’t it tiny. Just the right size for a meal and one set of sandwiches.

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: