Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Almost 2 months old

Yep, Will is almost 2 months old. He is growing like a weed and has already outgrown a whole drawer full of outfits. When I went to my check up they weighed Will for me and he now weighs 12 pounds and 13 ounces. He loves to eat. He also loves to watch Madeline and gives her the most smiles. He is quite content to lay on the floor and just kick around. He has to cry for about 7-8 minutes to fall asleep. It doesn’t matter if we are holding him, rocking him, driving with him, or just in his crib.  He is a big fan of his new mobile and his swing. I am not able to take Will until the end of the month for his 2 month visit, so be watching for more interesting stats after that appointment.

Dr. Wilson 014

Here is Will with our delivery doctor. (Dr. Wilson)

2 months 018

Here is our happy little man!

2 months 016

I love his shoes! It was Bible Study day, he had to dress to impress the ladies.

2 months 027

Here is pointing at Madeline. That’s my sister!

2 months 014

Look at how long he is! We started cloth diapers yesterday and it turned out to be a 5 poop day! UGH! I sure don’t miss diaper changing. I hope he potty trains early like Maddie Grace. What a fast 2 months, now if he would just sleep through the night.

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Hey! What a cutie!!!! 2 months already????