Sunday, March 20, 2011

DIGIORNO® Pizza & Hoops House Party™

So I entered to win a DIGIORNO® Pizza & Hoops House Party™ on house party. Guess what… I WON! So last night we had our Life Group (Sunday School Class) and our super fun neighbors over for some basketball and pizza. At finally count we ended up with 22 adults and 23 children. (I think). Digiorno sent me a huge party kit with plates, wet wipes, a basketball over the door game, hot mitt, pizza cutter, timer, name tags, thunder sticks (used by the kids as swords), a sign for the yard, 6 free pizza coupons and $4.00 off coupons for all my guests! So my plan was to take pictures all night long but I was having so much fun I forgot. So here are a few before pictures while the pizzas were cooking. The pizzas we choose came with either breadsticks or wings. The long tray is for the wings and breadsticks and the big spot in the middle of the table is for the YUMMY pizzas. I just have to give a HUGE shout out to all my party guests who help with Will & Madeline so I wouldn’t burn the pizza. Nick of course had to go do a work thing and missed the first 2 hours of the party! Good thing we had such helpful party guests. The little basketballs on the table are cake pops. Let me just say they were yummy. I think I might be making those again! Our friends also brought yummy snacks to totally overflow the table. I think we all ate our way through the games. Now if only K-State would have won and a few other teams so my bracket wouldn’t be so busted!

pizza party 017

pizza party 005pizza party 014

A party isn’t a party without juice boxes & Dr. Pepper!

pizza party 016

Madeline waiting for our guests. She was so excited to have kids over to play with. She kept asking me if this was her birthday party. I sure hope I win a few more house parties. It was lots of fun!

No comments: