Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter

1 Corinthians 15
The Resurrection of Christ
1 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures.

This was our passage at church today. What a reminder about what things are of “eternal value”.  Here is how we have celebrated Easter today….

 

Last night Madeline, Will & I made our resurrection cookies. We couldn’t wait to get up in the morning and unseal the oven.

Easter 001Easter 002

They were empty on the inside just like the tomb!

He is risen!

 

 

 

 

 

Then we headed on over to the Love’s house where the Easter bunny had hidden all the neighborhood eggs!

The Easter Bunny Letter
Maddie on a Mission

Easter 067Easter 070Easter 075

Look at all those eggs!

Could the day get anymore fun?

Then it was time to get ready for Sunday School and Church!

 

 

 

edited Easter 004edited Easter 011edited Easter 026edited Easter 031edited Easter 032edited Easter 035edited Easter 050

Happy Easter from the Schindlers! We are off to the Love’s for lunch!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

Oh Julie -- what sweet sweet Easter pictures! And I've never heard of Resurrection Eggs but I want to do that!!!!!!