Saturday, April 16, 2011

St.Louis Adventures

So we bought another piece of furniture off ebay. As usually it was a bit of an experience. The free shipping was by greyhound bus. So off we headed to the nearest station, St. Louis! In order to celebrate this fun adventure we decided to use one of the groupons we purchased. We went to eat at Pam’s Chicago Style Hot Dogs. Let me just say YUMMY!  They have about a million different types of hotdogs and everything you have every heard of being fried. I tried the deep friend snicker. I totally wanted to take a picture of it but before I knew it…it was GONE!  It tasted just like a chocolate covered funnel cake! HEAVEN. Yep, we will be back again!

april 2011 045

Waiting for our food.

april 2011 046

GONE!

april 2011 047

I love the hotdog but the cheesy fries are the best!

april 2011 049

Sorry Will, only milk for you.

No comments: