Saturday, July 16, 2011

Old Friends and Angry Birds

Yesterday we were able to meet up with one of my favorite friends and her family. For four short years I was able to teach across the hall from Diane. It was so much fun. I think I spent every free break goofing, I mean working, in her room. She is an amazing teacher and was a wonderful mentor. Matter of fact if there are any fellow teachers reading this blog be sure and check out their blog. HERE 

angry birds 004

Diane has 3 BEAUTIFUL daughters. Only two came along but boy did Madeline love them. Madison and Maddie even went and road the carousel (or circus as Maddie calls it) and then they tried out a few games. When it became Maddie turn to try she actually won this angry bird! I wish I would have had the camera out when she came running back into the restaurant to tell us. I don’t think her feet were even touching the ground and her eyes were as huge as saucers. Madison looked like she was in shock. She just kept saying she couldn’t believe it.

angry birds 007

The two Maddie’s at the game!

Now come back and visit us again Schmelzer family!

2 comments:

Lai Yen Yi said...

I love your blog and Madeline!
I'm so happy reading your blog. Thanks! ---Leave my "footstep" on your blog.

Adrienne said...

Way to go, Maddie!! And she didn't even have to crawl up the chute, like some kids do!