Monday, August 22, 2011

Chocolate

Guess who had his first big taste of chocolate? WILL!!!

As I was working on a sewing project in the office Maddie and Will were playing on the floor behind me. Will began to fuss and I asked Madeline to hand him a toy. Well I think she decided that chocolate makes everyone happier and it sure made her brother happy. I finally finished my project and I turned around. Wow what a mess! Will was covered from head to toe in chocolate. Fortunately he only got it on himself and 1 piece of black fabric! Needless to say it was into the tub for him. Madeline is just sure that Will crawled over to her Easter basket and got a piece and then crawled back to his spot. Next time I will be much more specific on the toy to give Will.

soccer 041soccer 042soccer 045soccer 047

No comments: