Monday, September 5, 2011

Little Things

Here are a few little things happening around here…

002

Madeline and Mrs. Sharon the last week before promotion.

004

Will with his two teachers Mrs. Jackie, and Mrs. Jamie. He gets to stay when them until he starts walking.

005006

We have really been enjoying dinner at Sam’s! You can’t beat the price.

008

Then a nice stroll around the store looking for yummy free samples.

014

edited camera class 259

There is always lots of playing on the floor time.

018

A proud Madeline after she made her bed all by herself! She is getting much better at it!

Camera Class 052

Will still loves to cuddle and even fall asleep in my arms every once in awhile.

Camera Class 112

Lots of time to laugh and smile when Daddy isn’t at work.

camera class 156

Nick and I took a photo class.

Yep, those are just a few random pictures I found on the camera as I cleared the card for our vacation!

1 comment:

Rochelle said...

I want to take a photo class too! I wanna go to Disney... in 4 years! And I love eating at Sams!!!!!!!!!