Thursday, January 26, 2012

Thankful

I am so thankful for BSF and the instruction it provides my children. I love hearing the Bible stories each Wednesday on the ride home and hearing the hymns throughout the week. Nothing like hearing a little Holy Holy Holy to remind you of our awesome God. I love that they do the pledge of allegiance and sing God Bless America. Today Madeline wanted to show me how much better she has gotten at the pledge.

YouTube Video

Thank you Bible Study Fellowship. We will keep working on knowing which hand is our right hand.
Also, I think we might have crossed over from being the crier to being the comforter. Her teacher let me know Wednesday that Madeline tried to comfort a classmate who was crying for her Mommy. She was a great friend. Sometimes it helps when you have been in that spot to know what to say.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Maddie did a good job on the pledge! She almost has a "Heil, Hitler" pose though. :) Glad she is doing better with going to BSF!