Saturday, March 3, 2012

Arch Madness

This morning we loaded up the family and headed to downtown St. Louis. It was Arch Madness Time. We were thrilled to watch number 15th in nation Wichita State play in the semi finals. Everyone (including Nick) had on their shocker wow wear.


We tried to keep Will busy with popcorn. But really I held him for most of the game. He was pretty much only happy when I was standing. It might have been the longest game of my life. 30 pounds has never felt soooo heavy!


Maddie loved the nachos.


She was the best cheerleader. Except when she fell asleep for part of the second half. That is also when the Shockers fell apart. I totally blame her and Nick's sweatshirt wearing for the 64-65 loss! Now we are hoping the shockers make it to St. Louis for the NCAA tournament. I'm extra thankful that thanks to the grandparents those games will be kid free.

YouTube Video

Look at all those Shocker fans!

No comments: