Monday, April 16, 2012

Crown

Last Tuesday Madeline got out the foam princess crown kit she got from Lexi. She worked and worked putting it all together. Then on Wednesday she asked for me to get down her white dress. She informed me that the crown just matched her dress and she was wearing it on Sunday. I totally thought she would forget by Sunday. Nope, early Sunday morning in she came carrying her outfit complete with ruffle socks and silver sparkle shoes. She asked me to do a pony tail so her crown would really show. After she was all dressed she announced that she looked fabulous and then....


She told us she was just sure that Jamison would tell her she looked beautiful at Sunday School. Are you kidding me? She is only 4! She is growing up way too fast. She wore her outfit all day at church, to lunch, and all around Sam's.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:Azalea Ct,O'Fallon,United States

No comments: