Wednesday, June 13, 2012

F Day

The Fabulous F Day. We decided to give Finger painting a try. I used the Cricut and cut out the words to a Bible Verse for Madeline and the first verse of Holy Holy for Will. I used vinyl pieces and stuck them on cheap canvas from Wal-Mart. Then the two little ones had at it. Thank you for the invention of washable Finger Paint.

EFG 062EFG 063EFG 064EFG 065EFG 066

Will was a big Smurf by the end. I am so thankful all the paint came out and that we attempted this project outside.

EFG 075EFG 074

Here they are drying. Once they dried Madeline and I peeled off the stickers.

EFG 076

EFG 077

They really look much better in real life. I was impressed and now they proudly hang in each of their rooms. Will points at his and sings Holy Holy.

We then had a family game of Frisbee.

EFG 084EFG 086EFG 088

 

Will was Feeling a bit tired out so he took a break under a tree.

EFG 099

During Will’s naptime Madeline and worked with Fabric. We did a little team sewing. She would push the sewing machine foot pedal and I would guide the Fabric. This was all about trust. We really had a good time and she has already drawn me a picture of her next outfit. It sure looks complicated.  We also played Go Fish, read Franklin books, and Finished some projects around the house.

No comments: