Wednesday, June 27, 2012

I Day

I think today was an Incredible day. We filled our day with Interesting activities.

Madeline was excited to get an Insect kit. It came with a fun container, magnifying glass, and tweezers. We tried and tried to catch some Insects.

edited I day 001

I think the highlight was trying to get the toys out of the block of Ice. The kids worked on that FOREVER. Madeline would come over and say she quit and then a few minutes later she would be back at it with another plan of attack. I wish I would have had video of when she first got a toy out. It was such a treasure. Will just liked being able to bang on something and not get in trouble.

edited I day 005edited I day 006

We finished the day with some homemade Ice cream. Yummy strawberry Ice cream. (See mom I put nuts and chocolate syrup on mine.)

edited I day 012

Will loved the Ice cream.

edited I day 018

Sometimes the spoon wasn’t fast enough so he just used his hand. WHAT A MESS!

edited I day 019

It was an interesting day and I think the kids fell asleep Instantly. It might have been from the morning at the pool plus the I activities. I think I will Investigate my bed, good night.

No comments: