Friday, June 8, 2012

TACC 20th Anniversary

Tonight was a big night of first. The first time I have seen Nick in his fancy Air Force outfit and the first non-family babysitter for the kids. 

Here is Nick getting his ribbons all ready for his uniform. The last time he wore it he only had one and it was Eric and Sally’s wedding.

editedTacc 20th 003editedTacc 20th 005

Here we are getting ready to leave. (Thanks Karen for the dress.)

edited Tacc 20th 012

It was so much fun I couldn’t help but have gummy smile.

editedTacc 20th 007

My BSF buddy, new MOPS mentor Mom, friend, and mom of our fabulous babysitter. Shelly is too much fun!

editedTacc 20th 010

Shelly took this one of us. They also a photographer there taking prom style pictures. I felt 18 again!

editedTacc 20th 018

Nick’s shoes had a blow out! I think it might be time to upgrade, especially because he is going have a hard time not taking me to more of these fun events.

editedTacc 20th 017

Here is Ashley the worlds greatest babysitter! She even brought a bag filled with activities. Both kids were sound to sleep when we got home. BEST DAY EVER!

No comments: