Tuesday, July 3, 2012

K Day

K day has been a Kindness filled kind of day. It all began with a trip to the O’Fallon Splash Pad.

The place is amazing. It has a big water area, two rivers, two playgrounds, and a covered picnic area!

edited K day 054

He are the Kids with Madeline showing some Kindness to her brother. Too bad she spun him so hard he flew off. (Didn’t cry and climbed on for more.)

edited K day 064

Right after I took this picture the jets shot up and got him right in the Kisser!

edited K day 081

Will loved playing with the rocks and the running water. He sat in that same spot FOREVER. I had to drag him from there to the car.

edited K day 085

Madeline’s favorite part was running around like a maniac with all her friends. My favorite part was watch the discussions between Simon and Madeline. They are both very opinionated.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Then it was time for some K fun. Madeline borrowed my lipstick for our first project. Kissing the K!

edited K day 091

edited K day 099

edited K day 092
She had to reapply her lipstick every 4th kiss. This project took much longer then I thought.  Then we made our Kangaroo.

edited K day 121edited K day 125

We also had kabobs for dinner, flew a kite (right into the house),Karen watched the Kids while I ran to the doctor, and we made Kindness Kits for the neighbors.

The Kindness kits included some Madeline artwork and cookies. Madeline worked all day on being Kind to her brother and trying to live out our K verse. Keep your tongue from evil. (That includes words and sticking it out.) Now if I Keep going I am going to fall asleep on this computer. So I will Klock out and Klean up and wish there were some better K words. I do think I might stop and have a Kit-Kat on the way to bed.

No comments: