Wednesday, July 11, 2012

N Day

I was Not on my picture taking game today. But here are a few of our Notable N day activities.

We named this guy Nerdy Ned.

edited N day 001

Then it was time for Necklace making. Madeline did an amazing job. Will would put one on and eat 2. I was surprised that his chubby little fingers could put them on. After he finished his necklace he ate it all in about 3 minutes.

edited N day 004edited N day 008edited N day 011edited N day 014edited N day 019

edited N day 023

I told the kids one of the N day activities was to be nice to each other. Madeline kept saying I love you Will and he would say I love you to- to and then start laughing.  He continued to say that the rest of the day and crack himself up.

 

 

When Nick came home we rushed out the door to the Missouri Botanical Gardens. We stopped and picked up Subway for a picNic.

edited N day 040edited N day 054edited N day 078

Madeline said the two best parts of the day were when we painted her Nails with her New purple Nail polish and feeding the fish.  My favorite part was listening to William count, sing, jump, read, laugh, and rearrange the curtains in his room during nap. It was 1 hour and 55 minutes of playing in his bed before he fell asleep for his Nap. At least he took a long Nap after all that playing and he Never cried.  Night Night everyone!

No comments: