Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving Continued…

On Wednesday we headed out for a fabulous German lunch. The kids were great and the meal delicious. Nick was stuck at work.

Thanksgiving 006Thanksgiving 013Thanksgiving 018Thanksgiving 045Thanksgiving 025Thanksgiving 036Thanksgiving 064

Madeline loved helping with baby Treva. She rarely would say Treva, it was always baby Treva Rose.

Thanksgiving 049Thanksgiving 075Thanksgiving 081

We then celebrated Will’s birthday (before he could fall asleep again).

Thanksgiving 091Thanksgiving 092Thanksgiving 099Thanksgiving 106Thanksgiving 107

I made the girls matching turkey shirts. Treva just loved eating the ribbon. Smile

Thanksgiving 126Thanksgiving 134Thanksgiving 138

I gave Sally a little hair bow lesson and Treva is wearing one of her new bows.

Thanksgiving 148

I did a fancy Thanksgiving table. I used the shiniest and sparkliest things I owned.

Thanksgiving 152

I recruited everyone for a job. Linda and GG made the gravy.Thanksgiving 154

Eric cut the turkey that Sally had seasoned, Nick had smoked, and the oven had cooked.

Thanksgiving 155Thanksgiving 156

Andy was the glass filler and Will wrangler.

Thanksgiving 159

Sally was the mashed potato boss.

Thanksgiving 160

I covered the rest, including homemade rolls that made great turkey sandwiches! My pecan pie even turned out great and there is just one piece left that I am about to go enjoy.

Thanksgiving 162

Thanksgiving 163Thanksgiving 175

We attempted a cousin picture but Madeline’s face tells the whole story! I know there are no pictures of me but I was there. Maybe next year I will ask somebody to take at least one of me. Happy Thanksgiving, now I must go work on Christmas presents.

No comments: