Saturday, April 13, 2013

Thank you GG

I haven’t washed a dish in 2 weeks! Yes, that means that GG has been here.  My house has been picked up, the table cleared, the sink empty, and I just got a postcard from my dishwasher asking if I was gone on vacation.

Each morning as I lazily drank my coffee GG was ready to go. She would highly encourage me to get my working clothes on and wanted to know what I had planned for us to do that day.  We were able to clean out and organize so many places… the office, storage room (both of them), kids closets, and kitchen. Then on top of that wonderfulness, Nick and I got 2 date nights. One to the baseball game with Madeline (she kept saying how fun it was to leave Will at home) and one to dinner and a movie!  Then one whole day I got to spend with my friend Sarah shopping and eating lunch like fancy grown up ladies. It was amazing!  I feel refreshed and ready to clean out another area.

Here are some pictures of our fun…

003100044102 She dressed Will. We loved his tail!083103

Madeline loved having a play dough partner.

100104

While GG and Mommy worked the kids relaxed.

104105

Madeline made a new game where she hid “notes” around the house and we had to find them.

113107

Madeline sorting my ribbon by color.

117109

GG folding all my fabric so nice and neat and by color!

119110

Will go tired so he got a book an laid in the office.

121111I caught up on sewing on Madeline’s build and grow patches. This is her 2nd apron and it is almost full!128112

Carrying out the trash and the garage sale items.

129113

 

GG running to get in the car with Andy and Linda. She was ready for a break. Smile We love you GG. Thanks for coming to visit. We have signed up for a week in August.131114

Here is Will enjoying dinner.

Yummy!
Partners

No comments: