Tuesday, January 7, 2014

First Day of Busy Bees

Today was Williams’ first day of Nursery School. He will attend (unless he gets kicked out) T, W, Th, from 12:30 until 4:00pm. It is the cutest nursery school! You have to check out their website. William is in the Robin classroom. William is not a great picture poser. It had just stopped raining and we ran out to get a few pictures.

editfirst day of preschool 006editfirst day of preschool 016editfirst day of preschool 019editfirst day of preschool 020editfirst day of preschool 041

He ran right into his classroom and I was thrilled to see all the numbers and letters. After I filled out a few more papers in the office I checked back in and he was sitting on the floor talking to his teacher. At pick up he was happily putting his letters in order. He actually threw a huge fit and didn’t want to leave. His teachers said he had a few meltdowns and didn’t want to join circle time. He finally came to circle time when they let him hold the number 21. The day then got a little crazy… I guess I hit a curb pulling into busy bees and my tire came off the rim and had a HUGE hole in it. Of course my car comes with an air pump and not a spare or tire changing kit. After a tearful call to my friend Morgan she called the squadron and a few of the Air Force finest came out to save the day. It took 4 people and a the local Mildenhall tire man to get my tire off. My car is spending the night at Busy Bees and my fabulous friend Jenn drove us all home. Wow what a crazy night! I do have to say that the people here are wonderful. Morgan called with a dinner invite and Jenn is taking me to my car tomorrow. What a great team.  Hey…only 48 more days until Nick is home.

024

No comments: