Friday, September 5, 2008

OHIO!



Well, we are in Ohio safe and sound. Maddie was so great on both of our flights. She even enjoyed Nick's headphones. Yesterday (Thursday) was the rehearsal dinner at a super nice country club here in Dayton. Tonight we are headed to the wedding. I had my first try at spray on tan. Yes, I decided that I was way too pale so I went to LA Tan here in Dayton. I went yesterday and didn't look any different afterwards. So I went back again today and the ladies all agreed that I need to give it another try. So I did and we will see. I really don't notice much of a difference. So I might really fit in at the black and white wedding. Black dress and white everything else. Linda (mother-in-law) and I went and got a pedicure and manicure today. It was the longest pedi/mani I have ever gotten. We were there from 9:30-1:00! We didn't even have to wait for our ladies,they just painted that slow! But now we are all jazzed up for the wedding.

3 comments:

Shamus said...

Maddie looks SO CUTE in the barber's chair.

As for the spray on tan...what is going on?! If you'd done it here in Altus, I guarantee you it would have worked. Those hoity toity LA Tan places just aren't Tanfastic, I guess...

Shamus said...

Oh, Shamus = Jason, but Laura wrote the note. Jeez.

natalieshaub said...

I can definitely see a difference with your LA tan! You look great! Have a great time at the wedding!

Is that Maddie's taggie blanket that she's holding???? Way to go Julie!
See you soon!