Saturday, August 30, 2008

WOO HOO!!

Here is a quick news flash!!!!! Maddie finally rolled over. WOO HOO!! Here is the play by play. I decided to make myself a burrito and Nick was in the bedroom changing his clothes. I carefully sat Maddie down on her blanket with her favorite toy a light up bug (thanks Diane). As I was heating my super yummy burrito Maddie began to cry. Nick walked in and said, SHE IS ON HER TUMMY!!! Oh yes, she rolled over when nobody was looking. I have been working and working on rolling over and she does it when I was cooking my burrito for 2 minutes. Our sweet Maddie has decided to not roll over anymore tonight. I am crossing my fingers for tomorrow and maybe I can figure out video by then.

3 comments:

Jill said...

She'll show you when she's READY, momma! When she's a rockstar at it. Not when she's just figuring it out. She wants to look good for her video debut!

Nicole said...

your blog is so cute...how did you already figure out how to do so much on it? maddie stories are so fun!

Anonymous said...

Hey, your on my favorites now...so I'll stay updated...Good job Maddie-cakes!