Friday, August 29, 2008

Laundry Helper


I think everyone needs a little laundry helper like our Maddie Cakes. She squeals every time I put the warm laundry on her. She just loves it. I can't believe our little baby is 5 months old. I am still working on figuring out all this blog stuff and how to post a slide show and video. Our friends Natalie, Ben, and baby Isabella are headed over for dinner tonight. Natalie has a great blog so I am going to see if she can give me some tutoring. I am wanting to post this funny video of Maddie screaming. She is so loud. I have no idea who she gets that from. :) Today is our tradition Friday cleaning day and I am trying to finish up some sewing projects. Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments:

Kelly Bumgardner said...

I'm so glad you joined the blogging world. I have really enjoyed doing it and reading all of my friends. Now I will add you to the list of my nightly reading!!! Tell Nick "howdy" and give Maddie a big hug for me.

Janette said...

WELCOME to the wonderful world of blogging. I know have another blog for my daily fix :)!!

Jill said...

YAY!!! More of Julie is never a bad thing! :)

natalieshaub said...

Julie... Sorry I didn't give you and help with your blog last night.
I haven't uploaded any videos on my blog, but if you go to my blog and click on one of my slideshows, it will link you too the slide show website and it's easy from there... you just upload your photos and choose the slideshow settings.
Thanks so much for dinner and cards last night. It was super fun! We all enjoyed it, even Miss Isabella who konked out as soon as we got home!
Have a fun day! TTYS!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Yea! You've started blogging! I love it! I'm going to see if I can go invite you to ours!

pink is the new black said...

YEAH! So glad you jumped in! You'll have so much fun, especially since you are staying at home, you'll really get into it! OK, I put you down as Squirrel on mine, sorry, but I had to differentiate between you and Julie Rig. oh BTW, using that word Differentiate makes me think of school and teaching, does it you???? SERIOUSLY!

Mandi Merritt said...

I'm so excited to see you are blogging now! I'm loving all the new pictures :)