Thursday, August 28, 2008

Hello World!

I have finally decided to take the leap into the blogging world. I decided that if I was going to send out a weekly Maddie update I might as well just do it on a blog site. I think it might even be easier because I can add pictures and videos so much faster. I big thank you to Mandy and Natalie for encouraging me last night to give this a try. I am going to give this a whirl and see how it works out. No promises! :) I have completely enjoyed reading all my friends blogs and I hope that someone might say that one day about mine. I am going to include all the important Maddie updates, sewing projects, and maybe a few fun Nick and Julie stories. As for today I am off to get my hair done for our fabulous vacation and then I have a few burp cloths to make. Maybe I will post a picture of the rootless me and my craft of the day.

No comments: